Thursday, August 16, 2007

a gracious God

You've reached the blog site! (for Destiny at least)
Go you! I leave shortly & will continue to use this for you all to know about things I will be doing while in Africa. Also, if you decide you come back and check my blog for new posts, (I promise I will post as often as possible!) you will read about awesome things God is doing, and using me for when I'm down in Africa. & don't forget to leave comments, because I am going to LOVE hearing from you also!

God has been gracious to me, and really put this on my heart as an amazing thing, but something to take very seriously, He has me nervous!

Psalm 103:8.
The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, & abounding in Love.



11 days, but whose counting?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I demand an update!

Courtney Colin said...

i can't wait to hear from you!!